Friday, June 4, 2010

The Topsy Turvy Experiment

One Topsy Turvy, One Tomato Plant, One Summer....

I am not sure what it is about the Topsy Turvy that has me so fascinated, but for some reason I could not resist buying one when I saw them on the shelf in Rite Aide. Perhaps it is the pleasure of being able to grow fresh tomatoes without having to deal with all the slugs our garden attracted last year, or the idea that this plant may escape the blight that claimed the lives of so many of our brave, young tomatoes last year. Whatever it is, I gave in to temptation. I also decided that this would make a fun topic for a photo log. Throughout the summer I'll occasionally post about the progress of this little tomato plant in the Topsy Turvy. If you've thought of buying one yourself, you may want to stay tuned...


(Topsy Turvy and Purple Cherokee Heirloom Tomato plant)



(Topsy Turvey hanging off our side porch)

No comments:

Post a Comment